Module: Order Detail Screen
Topic: Page Overview
Version(s): Version 5.1 and up
Editions: Standard, Commerce, Call Center
The order detail screen displays data for a single customer order. The screen begins with six informational tiles that provide a snapshot of the order details. Below the tiles, there are five sections of order details: Customer Information, Shipping Information, Campaign Information, Payment Information, and Order Items. You will find several reports and customer service functions within all of these sections.
The six tiles lining the top of the order detail screen are intended to provide you with an at-a-glance look at some basic order details.
The first tile will display the total for the order, which will be the same as what is displayed in the Order Total field at the bottom of the page.
The second tile is for order status, which will be New, Open, or Closed. New represents an order where all items are at Not Yet Available status. Open will display when any items on the order are at a status that is not final, and Closed will display when all items are at a final status.
The next tile will provide you with the total value that has been paid already.
The due tile will indicate the amount that has not yet been paid. This will be the same as the Balance Due field at the bottom of the page.
This tile displays the date that the order was taken.
The last tile provides a count of order items for this order.
These tiles will update as changes are made to the order, keeping the information displayed at the top of the page current.
The customer information on an order is obtained from the Bill-To address and is utilized for lookup and reporting. You can edit the customer address or add alerts for the customer by clicking the edit pencil beside Customer Information.
The shipping information on an order is displayed in this section of the Order Detail Page. This is where the address that the product(s) will be shipped to and the shipping method can be viewed.
To edit the Shipping Address
, click the edit pencil beside Shipping Information to open the Customer Shipping Information pop up window. The Shipping address can not be edited when the Order Status is Closed.
If there are any shipment transactions for the items on this order, clicking Print Packing Slip
will open the Packing Slip Report.
Information about the order’s source is available on the Campaign Information section of the Order Detail Screen. Included in this section is the name of the Campaign, as tied to the Source of the order. Below is the DNIS used to enter the order and the name of the Source. The Order Number is the OrderLogix order ID. The External Order Number and Web Order Number represent order IDs for this same order from other vendors. The Voice Print ID will include a hyperlink to a call recording, if available. Employee is the employee number and first and last name of the employee who entered the sale. The Packing Slip and Order Comments fields provide a place for an agent to place specific notes on the order.
To the right you will find a list of dates. The Order Date is the date that the order was taken. The System Entry Date is the date that the order was entered or imported to OrderLogix. The Original Order Date is applicable for Continuity generated orders, as this will display the date of the initial order. Location and Promo Codes are displayed after this followed by Custom fields 1-5.
The order items section of the page lists the items that were ordered and displays a breakdown of the Order Total. There is also a bar of CS Actions, allowing order items to be added, modified, or processed as needed.
Each line represents a separate Order Item and will display corresponding details for each item. The Item SKU
is the Product Offer Name and the Item Description
is the description of the Offer. QTY
displays the quantity of that item that was ordered. Price is the Unit Price multiplied by quantity ordered. If there is a discount applied to the item, then this will display in the Discount
column. If the discount was applied because a coupon was used, you will see the
icon, which you can hover over with your mouse to see the coupon code that was used
is the shipping charge and Tax
is the tax charge for that item. Pay Date
displays the date of the successful payment transaction for the item, if any. Ship Date
displays the date that the product was shipped. If the item is to be rushed, then the Rush
box will be checked off.
The Item Status
display’s the item’s current status. Hovering over the item status will display an item status log with a list of dates and statuses. And item with more than 10 previous item statuses in the Item status log will become abbreviated. Click on the Item Status to open the item’s Transaction Details
in a pop out window. A list of item statuses and what they mean is available here
If the item has inventory
components, you will see the
icon beside the Item Status. Hover your mouse over this icon to view the status of the inventory
components, or click on it to view Lot and Serial Number information for the inventory components in a pop out window.
QOH= Quantity on Hand
BO= Back Order
OO = On Order
DNO = Do Not Order
DNS= Do Not Sale
Expected Date= When units are expected to be in stock
If there is a Pre-Authorization available for the item, the
icon will display beside the Item Status.
The Order Items actions bar contains buttons for Customer Service functionality.
- To add another item to the current order, click the New button.
- To cancel an item on the order, click the Cancel button Note: An item can only be cancelled if it has not been processed.
- To reship an item, click the Reship button Note: Reship is only for items that have already shipped.
- To resubmit an item, click the Resubmit button. Note: Resubmit is to be used for declined or invalid items.
- To refund an item in the order, click the Refund button Note: You can either open an RMA to grant a credit when the item has been returned, or you can open an RMA to exchange the product for another to be sent when the item has been returned, or you can grant an instant credit through the refund button.
- To mark an item as paid, click the Paid button Note: This works for awaiting authorization items only.
- To mark an item as shipped, click the Shipped button Note: This works for paid items only.
- To rush an item, click the Rush button.
- To hold or release an item from hold, click the Hold button Note: Items can only be put on hold if they have not been processed.
- To choose items for payment processing, click the Process button
- To mark items as bad debt, click the Bad Debt button. Note: Items can only be put to Bad Debt when they are fatal authorization. This button will not display when no items are eligible.
- To skip a payment, release an amount for immediate payment, or schedule payments for an installment, click the Schedule button. Note: This button will only display if an installment item is added to the order.
Built into the top toolbar of the Order Detail Page are three icons. First is the Back button, which will return you to the previous page. The next icon will bring you to the Customer Detail Center for this customer. Last, the printer button opens a printer friendly version of the page, should you need to print a paper copy.