Path: Processing > Process History
Topic: Process History
What Is Process History
Process History is a display of all jobs that have processed or are currently processing in your system. This is a convenient screen to help you review job logs of multiple jobs and download files if available.
Making The Connection
Where Will I See This Within OLX?
You can get to the Process History by navigating to Processing > Process History from the menu bar at the top of your instance.
What Reports Can Be Pulled?
- Schedule History Report
- Schedule List Report
What Imports/Exports Relate to Process History?
At this time there are no imports or exports related to Process History.
Utilizing the buttons on the tool bar
Go back to the previous screen
You can use the filter options to narrow down the displayed selections.
- Ended Date - Server date and time the job ended
- Instance ID - Unique ID for that one instance of the job
- Job Name - If a scheduled job this will be the name of the schedule, if a manual run (-UI) this will be the name of the spec being used
- Job Type
- Module Job Types:
- Commission Processing
- Commit Inventory
- Common Reports
- Continuity Processing
- Create Payment Batch
- Customer DeDupe
- Generic Export
- Generic Import
- Generic Process Job
- Media Buyer Call Report
- Media Source Job
- Notification Delivery
- Payment Processing
- Payroll Processing
- Prepayment Processing
- Process Alert
- Reconcile PIA Job
- System Job Types:
- Auths Without Orders
- Data Retention
- Delivery Validation
- Fetch CS Emails
- Inventory Back Order Release
- OrderMetrix Calculation
- Purge CVV
- System:Cleanup Temp Tables
- Started Date - Server date and time the job began
- Succeeded - The job was able to complete processing.
- Failed - The job was unable to complete processing.
- Cancelled - The job was cancelled manually prior to completion.
- SysCancelled - The job was cancelled by the system.
- This may happen for various reasons. If there are multiple jobs that are attempting to run that are utilizing too many system resources one of the jobs may be cancelled to make it possible for the other job to run.
- Running - The job is currently in process
Add additional filters by click the Add button
Apply the filtered selections by clicking Apply Filter
Remove the filtered selections by clicking Remove Filter
To show system jobs that run in the background (these are jobs that are required to maintain a healthy system and are activated on the backend) check Show System Jobs
If you want to see only the processes that have failed check Show Failed Only
You can set the number of records to be displayed
To create a schedule for a process you will need to review the following article:
- Automated Schedule
How To Read Data
- JobID displays unique identifier for that single instance.
- Job Name will show the name set on the schedule. If process was run manually and not via automation the Job Name will show as the spec being used and will be appended with either UI Preview or UI Run.
- If the name is appended with UI Preview that means the process did not make any changes to data in the system.
- If the name is appended with UI Run that means the process was manually activated and data was added to or changed within the system.
- JobType displays module information associated to the job
- Status displays the current situation of the job.
- Started displays the server day and time the job began.
- Ended displays the server day and time the job completed.
- Server tells you which server the job ran on.
Succeeded does NOT mean there are no errors in the job log. It may be necessary to review the job log to investigate concerns.
Jobs should not run longer than 2 hours under normal circumstances. If you have a job that has been running 2+ hours, please open a ticket
Once you have found the process you want to review click the triangle to expand.
You may find it helpful to utilize the Ctrl+f search feature if you are looking for specific information within a job or multiple jobs. Just make sure to have all the jobs to be reviewed expanded.
Each output will have different information within the body, but the beginning and ending will almost always depict the same or similar information:
- Beginning of output -
- steps taken to begin process
- End of output -
- will give a brief summary of the results of data that was processed
- link for download to additional information passed with the spec being used
- any errors
- status of job
Module: Home Path: https://login.orderlogix.com Topic: Login/out Version(s): 5.1 Editions: All What Is The Login Screen The login screen is where users are able to enter OrderLogix in a contained environment. There are settings that can be set and ...
Module: Home Topic: Lookup History Version(s): Version 5.1 and up Editions: All Editions The lookup history shows the last ten orders and customers you have viewed. To access the order details screen for an order, click on the link next to the ...
Process Item(s) RealTime
Module: Order Detail Page Topic: RealTime Payment Processing Version(s): Version 5.1 and up Editions: Standard, Commerce, Call Center What is the function of the Process Button? The Process button is a feature added to the order detail screen to ...
Manage Process Rights
Module : System Desktop Topic : Manage Process Rights Version(s) : Version 5.1 and up Editions : Standard, Commerce, Call Center To manage process rights, choose a process from the drop-down menu and click the edit icon next to the drop-down list. ...
Process Payment Batches
Navigate to Processing>Payment Processing. From the Process Payment Batches page you can view batch reports, view quick stats and process the batches. The batch lister screen displays the batch name, (note: if you see "RT" displayed at the end of the ...