Note: If a continuity sequence is attached to an order in the system, and you are attempting to edit the sequence; a dialog box will appear that states the sequence is already attached to an order.
Some fees may be a requirement for every order placed. There are means for enforcing item requirements during initial order entry, but not for subsequent automatically created orders. Generic support for adding additional items to each continuity order will be created. A new table binding additional required offers-per-order will be added to a sequence.
- Select offer from the drop down
- Click Add
When such offers have been attached to a sequence, they will be included in every order created for the life of the continuity.
Currently the system only supports tax related offers to be added
There will also be some special logic for items that are tagged with the “Delivery Fee” category. These fees are contingent on the sale taking place in certain regions, such as Colorado. In some cases these items should not be added to the order, but this determination should be made by the tax service (such as Avalara or the internal tax calculator), and not by the autoship process. The following special logic will be implemented as each order is created.
- Each required offer listed in the Per-Order tab will be added to each continuity order
- The offers product is tagged with the delivery fee tax category AND…
- The resulting total amount of the item (Unit Price+Shipping+Tax) is Zero
If the aforementioned logic indicates that the item is not needed, it will not be included in the new continuity order.
Closing Continuity Sequence Manager
- Update Existing Customers
- UnChecked - edits made will only effect newly created continuities moving forward
- Checked - edits made will affect newly created continuities as well as update existing continuities in the system.
- When saving with this option checked you may receive an additional popup:
- Some customers have custom pricing for this Continuity. Do you want to override their custom pricing?
- Yes - All existing customers we receive the updates to the continuity
- No - Existing customers without custom pricing will be updated
A CS event will be added to customers affected by a Sequence change (that has been applied to existing
- To save the changes click the Save button .
- To cancel any of the current changes you have made click the Cancel button .
- This will close the window without saving any changes.
- To print the current window click the Print button .
- To delete the selection click the Delete button .
- This will prompt you to make sure you want to delete this item.
- Clicking OK will delete the selected item and close the window.