Recommended Shopify Settings:
OLX requires First and Last Name on Shipping and Billing addresses. You can make these required in Shopify as well to prevent exceptions when trying to import orders:
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Checkout.
- In the Form options section, check the Require first and last name and Require phone number boxes.
- In the Shipping address section, check the Require shipping address box.
- In the Billing address section, check the Require billing address box.
Navigate to Processing > Import
- Store URL
- Auth Type
- Shopify APIKey
- Shopify Password
Filter Criteria Information:
- Days back from today to retrieve (used in schedule mode)
- Order Date between (used in manual run)
- Shopify Status Filter currently only support Open orders.
- Financial status should be either Paid or Authorized.
- Max # records to retrieve
- Make sure this number is high enough to collect all orders placed in the time frame designated in step 1 and 2
- Employee to assign for the imported order
- DNIS to assign for the imported order
- Auth.net: Select the Pay Proc account is used if orders are associated with auth.net
- Shopify Payments Select the Pay Proc account you want to associate these orders to in OrderLogix.
- Paypal: Select the Pay Proc account you want to associate these orders to in OrderLogix.
- Amazon Pay: Select the Pay Proc account you want to associate these orders to in OrderLogix.
- Affirm: Select the Pay Proc account you want to associate these orders to in OrderLogix.
- Location (Required) Choose the location in OrderLogix you want to associate these orders to.
The following options will need to be coded specifically for your business needs. Please inform OLX if you need any of the following:
1.Close Order in Shopify -
- checked - order will be archived in the Shopify upon successful import.
- unchecked - no changes will be made to the order in Shopify.
If we do not close the orders then we can use the Shopify Ship Confirm export to add fulfillments for those order.
2. Include Tax in Order Total
- checked - tax amount will be added to the order total upon import.
- unchecked - order total will not be adjusted on import.
3. Multiply Shipping by Quantity
- checked - this will require the customer to pay shipping for each time this offer is sold on a single order.
- unchecked - only one shipping fee will be applied to the product offer.