Billing and Shipping Address Must Match
Module: Global Script Rules and Maintain Scripts
Path: Company Data > Advertising > Global Script Rules
Company Data > Advertising > Maintain Scripts > Edit Script > Rules tab
Topic: Script Rule for Billing and Shipping Address Must Match
Version(s): 5.1 & up
What Is Billing and Shipping Address Must Match?
Billing and Shipping Address Must Match rules allow you to determine which fields if any on the Billing and Shipping Address of the order must or must not match.
Utilizing the buttons on the tool bar
Go back to the previous screen
You can use the filter options to narrow down the displayed selections.
Add additional filters by click the Add button
Apply the filtered selections by clicking Apply Filter
Remove the filtered selections by clicking Remove Filter
To show inactive accounts in the displayed records check Show Inactive
You can set the number of records to be displayed
Edit the Script you wish to add a Billing and Shipping Address Must Match rule to. Navigate to the Rules tab.
- To edit an existing record, click on the edit pencil next to the record you wish to edit.
- To add a new record, click on the Add New button.
- A new window will pop up.
- Set the Rule Name
- Select type of order to be used on:
- Use for order entry
- use for imports
- Set Action:
- Reject Order
- Hold Order for Review
- Set Error Memo
- If Condition tab
- Then Condition tab
- Bill/Ship Address Match
- Match Required
- Selected - the following criteria if checked must match
- Not Selected - the following criteria if checked must NOT match
- Criteria for Bill and Ship Address fields:
- Use Address
- Use City
- Use State
- Use Zip
- Use Country
You MUST save each condition, the rule, and the script
* To save the changes click the Save button
* To cancel any of the current changes you have made click the Cancel button
This will close the window without saving any changes.
* To delete the selection click the Delete button
This will prompt you to make sure you want to delete this item.