Adding & Editing Payment Processing Accounts
Module: Payment Data
Topic: Adding & Editing Pay Proc Accounts
Version(s): Version 5.1 and up
Editions: All Editions
What Are Payment Processing Accounts (PPA)?
Payment Processing Accounts (PPA) are individual accounts created per payment gateway.
Making The Connection
Where Will I See This Within OLX?
Reference to PPA's can be found on multiple screens in OLX:
- Manage Scripts > Script Properties
- Order Entry > Submit Transaction Popup
- Order Detail
- Create Payment Batches
- Order Import
What Reports Can Be Pulled?
What Imports/Exports Relate to xxxx
- Currently there are no import nor exports for creating or editing PPA's
Errors From Order Entry
- No response from processor - manual verification and settlement is required. /Error --> No processor selected for this account. Please review account Settings. Source --> PaymnetProcessing
- Navigating to Company Data > Payment Data > payment Proc Accounts, edit the account you created. Top right you will see a dropdown in the field of Payment Processor. Verify the correct Gateway is selected. If it is not correct or nothing selected, click on the dropdown and select the Gateway the account is connected to.
Navigate to Company Data > Payment Data> Payment Processing Accounts
Utilizing the buttons on the tool bar
Go back to the previous screen
You can use the filter options to narrow down the displayed selections.
- Account Name
Add additional filters by click the Add button Apply the filtered selections by clicking Apply Filter Remove the filtered selections by clicking Remove Filter
You can set the number of records to be displayed
- To copy an existing record, click on the copy button next to the record you want to copy.
- To edit an existing record, click on the edit pencil next to the record you wish to edit.
- To add a new record, click on the Add New button in the blue module bar.
- A new window will pop up.
- Enter an account name
- Enter an environment ID
- The following fields on the right side MUST be set for this specific environment:
- sender name,
- sender ID,
- merchant name,
- account number,
- file path,
- login user name,
- login password and choose a
- If applicable, select the default client export spec from the drop down list
- If applicable, enter an account type (depending on type selected there will be checkbox types that will open up for selection)
- Credit Card - check the options below that are allowed to process with this account
- American Express
- Allow Tokenization *This requires your gateway to be coded for tokenization. Please contact Customer Care if you are unsure if your system is setup for this*
- Check/Money Order
Note: This setting sets the Default setting for payment processing when using this PPA. If the user has the correct permissions they can override this setting on the Create Payment Batches
screen and Order Detail Process
- Click on the Campaigns tab to choose the campaigns that will be processed on this account.
Note: If a campaign is not attached to a payment processing account the items placed on orders with that campaign will not be payment processed unless the items belong to a product group that is associated with a payment processing account.
- To add a campaign to the datagrid select one from the drop down list and click the Add button. This will add the campaign to the datagrid as inactive.
- To activate or deactivate a campaign in the datagrid, click the edit pencil next to the campaign you wish to activate/deactivate and click the Active check box.
- To remove a campaign from the datagrid, click the remove icon next to the campaign you wish to remove.
- Click on the Product Groups tab to choose the product groups that will be processed on this account.
Note: You can only associate campaigns with payment processing accounts that are of type Credit Card or ECheck. Note: A campaign can only be active for one payment processing account of the same type at a time. If you try to activate a campaign that is already active for another payment processing account of the same type you will be alerted and can either deactivate the other campaign or not.
- To add a product group to the datagrid select one from the drop down list and click the Add button. This will add the product group to the datagrid as inactive.
- To activate or deactivate a product group in the datagrid, click the edit pencil next to the product group you wish to activate/deactivate and click the Active check box.
To remove a product group from the datagrid, click the remove icon next to the product group you wish to remove.
Note: You can only associate product groups with payment processing accounts that are of type Credit Card or ECheck.
Note: A product group can only be active for one payment processing account of the same type at a time. If you try to activate a product group that is already active for another payment processing account of the same type you will be alerted and can choose whether or not to deactivate the other product group.
To add a Rule to the datagrid click the
Add hyperlink. This will display a field for the "Response Text" along with the item status that you wish to have the transaction move to if the response text occurs during a payment attempt.
Note: The Response Text field needs to contain either the exact full response text from the payment gateway, or a partial response. If a partial response is entered, the content needs to be an exact match.
- To save the payment processing rule, click the save floppy disk icon.
- To cancel the rule, click the cancel icon and the rule will not be saved.
- To add Volume Caps select the tab and set the value for each field.
- Volume Caps allow you to limit the transactional amount processed to a given account over the course of a month / day respectively.
- When a given payment batch has processed enough transactions to surpass the Daily Cap by more than the $ Allowed Over Daily Cap amount or the Monthly Cap, the payment batch stops submitting transactions and removes the rest of the items that were originally assigned to the batch so that they can be put into a batch for another account.
- Each Transaction removed from the batch will get a CS note added to reflect that the transaction was removed from the batch due to processing limits being reached.
- You can link a payment batch creation schedule of a second merchant account, using the same product group settings, to the processing of a batch from this account's job in order to "Push" the transactions to the second merchant account for processing.
* To save the changes click the Save button
* To cancel any of the current changes you have made click the Cancel button
This will close the window without saving any changes.
* To apply the current changes you have made click the Apply button
* To print the current window click the Print button
* To delete the selection click the Delete button
This will prompt you to make sure you want to delete this item.
Related Knowledgebase Articles
Payment Processing Accounts
Adding & Editing Product Groups
Module : Product Data Topic : Adding & Editing Product Groups Version(s) : Version 5.1 and up Editions : All Editions Navigate to the Product Groups module from the Company Data menu. (Company Data > Product Data > Product Groups) To return to the ...
Navigate to Processing>Payroll Processing. The Payroll Processing page is where you can process the amount of hours including paid and unpaid breaks, that employees have worked. Note: You need to have wages established in the Employee Data set up, ...
Payment Processing Account Volume Caps
Module: Payment Processing Accounts Topic: Volume Caps Version(s): Version 5.1 and up Editions: All Editions Payment Processing Accounts have the ability to enable Daily and Monthly Processing Volume limits, which allows you to control how much ...
Payment Processing Account Volume Caps
Payment Processing Accounts have the ability to enable Daily and Monthly Processing Volume limits, which allows you to control how much revenue gets processed through different accounts. When a payment batch is processed for an account with these ...
Navigate to Processing>Payment Processing. The Payment Processing page is where you can charge Credit Cards, give Credits, and authorize Phone Checks in batch fashion on a daily basis. The options you have are listed in sections on the screen. To ...