Module: Shipping Data
Topic: Shipping Charge Profiles
Version(s): Version 5.1 and up
Editions: All Editions
Navigate to the Shipping Charge Profiles window from the Shipping Data menu (Company Data > Shipping Data > Shipping Charge Profiles).
To return to the previous page, click the Back button. To print the module, click the Print button.
- To add a new profile, click on the Add button in the blue module bar.
- To copy an existing profile, click on the copy button next to the profile you wish to copy.
- To edit an existing profile, click on the edit pencil next to the profile you wish to edit.
- A new Shipping Charge Profile Details window will pop up.
- Enter a Profile name.
- Select a Shipping Method from the drop down list. Click the Add Button to create a new Shipping Method.
- Enter the Profile Type (Order $, Total or Item Count).
- Select the Details tab to create a shipping charge profile.
- To add a new shipping charge profile, select the Add hyperlink.
- Enter a dollar limit or item amount where a shipping charge is applicable and enter the charge.
- Click on the Save icon to save the profile details or the . cancel icon to undo the changes.
- Select the Scripts tab to select the scripts that should display this ship charge profile.
- Click the Save button. The profile will be added and the Shipping Charge Profile Details window will close.
- To cancel any of the current changes you have made, click the Cancel button. This will close the Shipping Charge Profile Details window without saving any changes.
To delete the profile, click the Delete button. This will prompt you to make sure you want to delete this item. Clicking yes will delete the profile and close the Shipping Charge Profile Details window.
Note: You cannot delete when you are trying to add new information.
- To print the current Shipping Charge Profile Details window, click the Print button.
Shipping Charge Profiles