Module: Human Resources
Version(s): Version 5.1 and up
Editions: All Editions
Navigate to the Departments module from the Human Resources menu. (HR> Employee Data > Departments)
To return to the previous page, click the Back button. To print the module, click the Print button.
- To add a new department, click on the Add New Department button in the blue module bar.
- To edit an existing department, click on the edit pencil next to the department you wish to edit.
- A new Edit Department Data window will pop up.
- The Edit Department Data window shows the Department Name, Department Number, Shifts associated with the department, and Employees.
- Enter the department name.
- Enter the department number.
- Associate any additional shifts with the department by clicking the Add button.
- You can edit existing shifts by clicking the edit icon. This will allow you to edit the hourly wage of the shift like the Edit Shift Data Screen.
- Enter the hourly wage for this department/shift.
- Click on the employees tab to select the employees that can choose this department when punching into the time card feature.
- To add the available employees to the selected list, click on the right arrow icon.
- To add all the selections on the available list to the selected list, click on the double right arrow icon.
- To remove a selection(s) from the selected list, select the selection(s) you wish to move and click on the left arrow icon.
- To remove all the selections from the selected list and put them back on the available list, click the double left arrow icon.
- To cancel editing, click the cancel icon. This will cancel any changes made to the department.
- To save the changes, click the save icon.
- To delete a user or group that has already been selected, click the delete icon.
Click the Save button and the department will be added and the Department Data window will close.
- To cancel any of the current changes you have made, click the Cancel button. This will close the Department Data window without saving any changes.
To delete the department, click the Delete button. This will prompt you to make sure you want to delete this item. Clicking yes will delete the department and close the Department Data window.
Note: You cannot delete when you are trying to add a new department.
- To print the current Department Data window, click the Print button.
Adding & Editing Product Groups
Module : Product Data Topic : Adding & Editing Product Groups Version(s) : Version 5.1 and up Editions : All Editions Navigate to the Product Groups module from the Company Data menu. (Company Data > Product Data > Product Groups) To return to the ...
SIM - Adding/Editing Custom Fields
Module : SIM Elements Path: Company Data > Advertising > SIM Custom Fields Topic : Adding/Editing Custom Fields Version(s) : Version 5.1 and up Editions : All Editions You can create form specific custom fields, to capture and display additional ...
SIM - Adding/Editing/Moving Elements
Module : SIM Elements Path: Company Data > Advertising > SIM Elements Topic : Adding/Editing/Moving Elements Version(s) : Version 5.1 and up Editions : All Editions To add an element you can click on the Add Element button or right click the ...
Adding & Editing Payment Processing Accounts
Module: Payment Data Topic: Adding & Editing Pay Proc Accounts Version(s): Version 5.1 and up Editions: All Editions Should you have a need to migrate to a new Payment Processor please see article Migrating to a New Processing Account What Are ...
Module: Human Resources Topic: Adding/Viewing Employees Version(s): Version 5.1 and up Editions: All Editions Create a New User The Add/View Employee section of OrderLogix allows you to set up and manage your employees including their permissions ...