Module: Tax Accounts
Path: Campaigns > Payment Data > Tax Accounts
Topic: Tax Accounts
Version(s): 5.1 and up
What Are Tax Accounts?
Tax accounts is where you will setup your credentials for external tax providers.
Making The Connection
Where Will I See This Within OLX?
Tax on orders are now determined via the designated Tax Account set on the Script
What Reports Can Be Pulled?
Currently there are no reports correlating to the Tax Accounts.
What Imports/Exports Relate to xxxx
At this time there are no default Imports/Exports for Tax Accounts.
Navigate to Company Data > Payment Data > Tax Accounts
Utilizing the buttons on the tool bar
Go back to the previous screen
You can use the filter options to narrow down the displayed selections.
- Account Name
- Tax Provider
Add additional filters by click the Add button
Apply the filtered selections by clicking Apply Filter
Remove the filtered selections by clicking Remove Filter
To show inactive accounts in the displayed records check Show Inactive
You can set the number of records to be displayed
Add New Account
Add a new account by clicking the Add New Record button
from the top tool bar.
An Edit Tax Account popup will display with minimum required fields:
- Account Name - any name designated within your organization to reference the account being setup
- User Name - this will be determined via the credentials used to login to the Tax Provider
- Password - this will be determined via the credentials used to login to the Tax Provider
- Tax Provider - the drop down will display only tax providers that have specifically been installed for your instance
Please reach out to Orderlogix for more information on adding a Tax Provider to your instance.
By selecting the Tax Provider from the drop down you will populate the provider specific required fields:
The fields shown here will be determined by the Tax Provider. Please communicate with your representative through them to determine the information needed.
* To save the changes click the Save button
* To cancel any of the current changes you have made click the Close button
This will close the window without saving any changes.
* To delete the selection click the Delete button
This will prompt you to make sure you want to delete this item.