Module: Product Data
Topic: Adding & Editing Product Guarantees
Version(s) : Version 5.1 and up
Editions : All Editions
Navigate to the Product Guarantees module from the Company Data menu. (Company Data > Product Data > Product Guarantees)
To return to the previous page, click the Back button. To print the module, click the Print button.
- To add a new product guarantee, click on the Add New Guarantee button in the blue module bar.
- To copy an existing product guarantee, click on the copy button next to the product guarantee you wish to copy.
- To edit an existing product guarantee, click on the edit pencil next to the product guarantee you wish to edit.
- A new Product Guarantee window will pop up.
- Enter the name of the product guarantee.
- Choose the client the group is associated with from the Client drop down list.
- Enter the number of days the guarantee is valid for.
- Enter the cycle number to use the guarantee on.
- Check the box if this guarantee is to be used on future shipments.
- Enter the guarantee text which will print on packing slips that are used in OrderLogix.
- Click the Save button, the product guarantee will be added and the Product Guarantee window will close.
- To cancel any of the current changes you have made, click the Cancel button. This will close the Product Guarantee window without saving any changes.
To delete the product guarantee, click the Delete button. This will prompt you to make sure you want to delete this item. Clicking yes will delete the product guarantee and close the Product Guarantee window.
Note: You cannot delete when you are trying to add a new product guarantee.
- To print the current Product Guarantee window, click the Print button.