Navigate to Processing>Payment Processing>Create Payment Batches. When you click on the Show schedules button you will see the standard batch creation options:
- Make all appropriate selections for the batch that the schedule will create. Select the Client, Payment Processing Account, Settle Type, Criteria, Mode, Sorting and Grouping and then load your options.
- You will see all of the product groups displayed based on the client that you have chosen. Check which of the product groups should be eligable for the batch schedule you are creating.
- If you intend to have the payment batch that the schedule is creating, automatically process after creation; you need to check off the appropriate box.
For general Schedule set up instructions, please see Automated Schedules.
- Click the Save button, the changes will be saved and the Edit Schedule window will close.
- To cancel any of the current changes you have made, click the Cancel button. This will close the Edit Schedule window without saving any changes.